Thursday 7 February 2013

Shopping. Mexico vs Canada

                                    How much?? 

          Hi there!! These are some difference between Mexico and Canada

*Food:. What can I eat with 4 cads????
Mexico:  Soup, water or soda, beans or rise, tortillas , meat , spaghetti and in some places dessert to . And I need add is so delicious . 
Canada: Juice and a muffin. Of course the muffin is good.  
*Transportation: 
Mexico: Depend the city, for example Cancun can be expensive. But normally in my city I paid for a taxi 4 o 5 dollars. For the bus I paid 70 cents. But depend the city is the price. Train (metro) 20 cents
Canada: I pay here for a taxi 60 dollars aprox. Big difference. For bus 3 dollars . But the good thing here is I don't pay transportation because I'm a student :)) yeah!! Train is 2.65 dlls for one time  
*Education : 
 Mexico: If you study at the UNAM you just pay a voluntary fee, and this is one of the best university around the world.But in other citys some persons pay 150 cads for semester . 
Canada : Here the education is very expensive. Just one semester is 5,000 cads .
*Clothes:
I think Canada has good price sometimes :) 

Mexico is cheap because that the minimum wage is 5.50 cads per  DAY approximately
Canada the the minimum wage is $8. 50 cads per hour (depend the city i guess) 
                         
   This things are from my personal experience. 


2 comments:

  1. Free Education! I wish it wasn't so expensive to go to University in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , here is very expensive :/ .

    ReplyDelete