Thursday 28 February 2013

                                                         Good Manners:

The etiquette in Mexico for the public transport is don't put your bag on the sit behind you because the persons need sit.
    

The rules in the public transportation in Canada you should don't talk by cell phone aloud. The true is I'm not care if some one else speak in their cell phone. 
I thinks this rules the parents teach to their sons. May be the rules are the same in both countries.
You learn these rules in other countries when you used the transportation and coment mistakes.

4 comments:

  1. I think many countries have the same rules for the subway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the true is I don't know subway rules in mx bacause I don't used it :/

      Delete
  2. sit should be "seat"

    What happens if people are not taught these "rules" by their parents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know subway rules, my parents didn't teach me , because I don't use subway in my country. I'm learning now

      Delete