Thursday 21 March 2013

Fun everywhere!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!
We must take seriously have fun!  :)  Some people feel a lot of stress because they don't take breaks.
I thinks that's bad because have stress can give you healthy problems.
 I like Video games. My favorite video game is HALO :)   When I play halo I don't learn anything, but I have fun with my cousins or friends playing this video game.
In some video games you can learn to dance. Or trivia games you can learn general knowledge.
  
 I like Xbox kinect some friends become thinner after play for a long time this kind of video games.  Sometimes Video games are not goods because people became addict to them and they forget their social life. Some video games just teach violence and people, specially the children lear the vilonce. We have to be careful with wich kind of video games we play. 


4 comments:

  1. I agree. I love trivia games because we can learn general knowledge!!! And i like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALO is a good game. In Hong Kong, I always play this game with my friend.

    ReplyDelete