Thursday 7 March 2013

Pee Pee *_*

Hi there!

I read about NY subway, but I don't know how is the subway in Mexico, I don't use it. But the buses depend witch bus, some buses are nice and comfortable, but others are uncomfortable :/
 
Metro Mexico city                                                         Subway NYC

For the pictures I think is very same.
I think we need more police to make people more polite but the correct and the best is if the people just are polite because that is their education.
Some times when I use the bus in my city the people talk on their phones, and me too, we aren't care about it. Some times people put bags on the seats and that is impolite, bacause other people are stand on the bus and if sometimes you tell them please remuve your bag they do it but get angry.   *__* 


That's all.

3 comments:

  1. What does your title mean? "Pee Pee" I'm confused.

    Why don't you use the subway in Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pee pee is just a tittle :) and i dont use subway because in my city we don't have

      Delete
  2. The subway looks crowd in your country. Is the subway crowd everyday?

    ReplyDelete